Ok, I know this is the most cliche blogger thing to say, but I cannot believe January is over! This month literally flew by! A lot happened in January. I turned 22, started classes, and even started applying for jobs again!
In January, I also discovered some amazing products that I am so excited to share with you all!
- Setting Spray – I have been loving this setting spray by E.L.F! I have been spraying it all over my face after I finish putting on my makeup. It gives you that barely there feel on your face even if you have on a lot of makeup. The spray also makes sure that your makeup will stay on all day. I have worked for 12 hours straight at the theater. After my long shift, my makeup looks like I just put it on!
- Monogrammed Ear Warmers – This monogrammed ear warmer is so cute and so comfy! What I really love about this ear warmer is that it keeps my head and ears warm without covering up my hair! Oh and did I mention it’s monogrammed? And it has glitter on it!
- Cute Redbubble Stickers -I have been obsessed with stickers lately! They make anything more fun and personal! I found out about Redbubble through one of my favorite YouTubers, Brooke Miccio. After seeing pictures of her decorated school supplies, I knew I had to get some! They also mark down your stickers if you buy 6 and have great sales all the time!
- Lilly Pulitzer Agenda – I know this is probably one of the most basic purchases I have ever made but I love this agenda so much! There is just something about the colorful prints and fun stickers that make every day tasks way more fun to accomplish! I actually got mine for sale at Barnes and Noble for 15 dollars!
- Monograms – I have been so into monograms recently! Monogramming is such a fun cute way of personalizing your things! I really like gold monograms because they are super simple and so chic! ShayButterMonograms is my go to for monograms! You guys should definitely check them out!
What I’ve Been Listening To –
For music, most of what I listened to was Kehlani’s new album and Tove Lo. I always loved Kehlani but this album makes me love her even more! It’s so fun and has such a chill cool beat!